Thank you for your interest in employment with Eisthen & Associates.
We have two seasonal positions (to potentially full time) for the upcoming tax season January, 2021 to April 15, 2021.
Tax Professional & Tax Office Support. Both are on Indeed.com.
The Tax Professional Description is posted below.
Training periods to begin shortly before these dates.
Feel free to upload a resume and cover letter. You can call regarding the positions as well at 937-704-9400.
Job Summary: Responsible for income tax preparation for individuals and companies. Identifies potential tax credits and liabilities and ensures accurate and complete returns are filed in a timely manner. Completes tax forms in accordance with policies and in compliance with legislation and regulations.
- Compute taxes owed by following the Federal, State and Municipal tax codes.
- Prepare or assist in preparing simple to complex tax returns for individuals, small businesses and not-for-profit entities.
- Help taxpayers by using their federal, state and local codes and see to it that clients receive the maximum benefit permitted under the law of government.
- Uncover potential deductions and credits.
- Advise against potential tax liabilities.
- Ensure clients do not pay unnecessary taxes.
- Review financial records such as income statements and documentation of expenditures.
- Interview clients to get a thorough picture of financial situation.
- Verify totals on past forms for accuracy.
- Calculate and invoice for form preparation fees.
- Consult tax law handbooks for especially difficult tax returns.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Recommend additional products and services.
- Prepare tax returns using electronic filing software.
- Ensure a copy of the completed return is provided to the customer.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Internship
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
To keep our employees as safe as possible during these unprecedented times, we have limited in office client appointments, provide masks and hand sanitizer to employees, and have installed barriers where appropriate.
- Tax Preparation: 1 year (Preferred)
- EA or CPA (Preferred)
- One location
- 4 – 6 months
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible